The main aim of ENESA a.s. is to provide energy services with guaranteed savings based on Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) concept to public institutions, including state-funded institutions, private organisations and industrial enterprises.
EPC is a concept supported in all European Union. Directive 2012/27/EU of The European Parliament and of The Council of 25 October 2012 on Energy Efficiency urges Member States to identify and remove regulatory and non-regulatory barriers to the use of energy performance contracting for energy savings.
Did you know that thanks to EPC you can:
- Invest in modernisation and reconstruction of energy management, without having to spend money beyond your current budget?
- Significantly save on operational costs?
- Significantly reduce final energy consumption?
Each EPC project is a combination of a set of investment energy efficiency measures (EEMs) and energy management (EM).
EEMs are always designed to ensure that customers repay all the investments and other related costs in the predictable period from the savings generated by the project. The amount of savings is guaranteed by contract and is demonstrable through the use of energy management.
The delivery of investment EEMs in instalments is standard. In this case, the customer is provided with a guarantee that interim payments will not exceed the ongoing savings achieved.
EPC HAS MANY OTHER ADVANTAGES:
- A draft of the concept, preparation, projection, implementation and commissioning of EEMs is in charge of one supplier who takes most of the financial and technical risks.
- The project reduces demands on the operation of energy systems and technological equipment of buildings.
- The project contributes to environmental protection.
Typical clients of EPC are state institutions and organisations, counties, cities and municipalities and their state-funded institutions as well as industrial enterprises.
Are you interested in the benefits of the EPC method? Meet EPC projects where the provider is ENESA a.s.